- Pay range is $9.00 up to $20 an hour. This is based on experience and skill level. We guarantee $9.50 an hour to any employee who works at least 80% of the hours available to them.
- We will issue a $50 bonus to any worker that works 100% of their available hours
- All workers must be at least 5 feet tall and 13 years old by July 1st
- Weather delay pay will be $7.25/hour regardless of number of years worked.
- Weather pay will be paid anytime there is a delay in work due to lightning or other weather related events
- An employee will be paid from the time they start work in a field until they exit the last field of that day except for lunch breaks.
- You will have a paid morning break.
- Pay includes travel time between fields
- Lunch break is not a paid break
- Detasselers are responsible for signing in every day.
- You will be paid bi-monthly at minimum wage.
- Everything you make over minimum wage will be paid to you on your last paycheck.
- First paychecks are handed out during a work day or mailed if you are not present that day.
- Your final paycheck will be mailed to you approximately one week after all contracted acres are completed.